Bodylanguage, in the human world, takes around 70% of how we communicate with eachother. When we communicate with our spirits, the most common way to go, isn’t the physical energies. Instead we’re talk about the visual and the audible. To see and to hear. In my world, that’s very limiting. You use either 15-30% of your actual capabilities when just using those abilities. I’m not saying that it’s a bad ability to hear or to see the spirits, but to rely on it entirely does not improve the communicative aspect in any form of relationship. In the long run, visual and audible communication have the fallacy of getting shallow over time. But if these two common ways of communications co-operate with the physical energies, it will give a more solid ground to interpret the messages we receive from the spirits.
With the ability to feel and sense energies and it’s different manifestations, you can learn much more from it, than with the ability to hear and see. And it is just a valid source for communication like the other two, with the biggest difference that it has much more layers to it.
With the physical energy, you can learn how to:
* Physically interact with a spirit
* Interpret the bodylanguage of a spirit
* Shared consciousness, emotional communication
* Astral travel with physical awareness while being fully conscious and awake
* Experience “visual imprints” of the physical energy/manifestation
* Feel and sense gifts from the spirits
* Be connected to any form of manifestation from the spirits, including dark and divine currents of their energies
* Understand the mechanics and functionality of energies
If you are connected to their energies, you are a more active part of the spirit world, much more than if you just are able to hear or see them.